Gifts for Groomsmen
They say a bunch of cheerful friends can bring life to your wedding celebrations! And while they come add zest to your revelry, here’s how you can share wonderful memories in the form of gifts from the Shaadilogy treasure chest. The kicker is that, its all under Rs. 3500.
1. The Golf Ball Wine Bottle Stopper is a creative conjunction of the sporty chap who likes his alcohol as much as his game. It comes in a wooden gift box and the black finish with a cork seal makes it a wonderful gift.
3. If you’re thinking shot glasses, this assortment of Animal shaped drinkware will make quite a few heads turn. This wild set of glasses can be mounted on liquor bottles or served on bar trays for the goofy drinkers!
4. The Personalized Beer Box from The Black Box Co makes its way sharply through this list for its element of personalization. Nothing shows love more than a personalized set of gifts and this one comes with two personalized beer mugs together with well paired coasters.
5. Kala Moochwala Bow Tie from the Indian Bow Tie Company will make eyeballs roll as the swag mooch finds its chic place on the dapper collar. Rosewood against the cotton fabric makes it an elegant gift, and fun!
6. Keen on adding accessories for apparel ? Check out the Duet Luxury collection of lapel pins where the Sunny Side Up stands out with its fine cut and carvings on padauk wood that can add class and charm to a simple white shirt.
7. If you’re looking to pamper the coffee connoisseur in your beloved groomsman, the Ceramic Coffee Grinder comes with its old school charm which can make every morning coffee more loved than it already is!
8. Further for the coffee lover, is the Cafe Box which is packed beautifully to contain a French press coffee maker along with a pack of handcrafted, single origin coffee. After all, coffee to a gentleman is like makeup for a lady.
9. Retro Car Bottle Holder is a statement piece of barware which can add a retro angle to the finest wine. The man will surely be delighted to receive something which can hold his wine in place while he’s not drinking it.
Spread your wedding cheer with the groomsmen in the form of these gifts or more and make memories which will last a lifetime!
We’ll soon share a quirky list of the bridesmaids too!