Nehru Jackets for Men - The Latest Styles for the Upcoming Wedding Season
Nehru Jackets are here to stay. Team it up with a traditional kurta or sport it confidently with a pair of trousers and a crisp shirt, you could wear it in many ways. Here are a few designs that caught our attention.
- Funky with florals: Don’t hesitate to experiment with a little floral wonder here and there just to add a little spunk. This piece by Arjan Dugal is as versatile as they come, if you’re just willing to be a little funky with your look!
- Contrasting in patterns: This one’s a slim fit for those who are lean and can pull off floral pattern print to perfection. Though dazzling flowers in its design, this jacket stands out most for its contrasts!
- Basic Colours coordinated: If you’d refrain from going off the beat with the colours and patterns, this one’s for you. Made in basic colours, thread work completes the look of this beige jacket and you can team it up with almost any solid coloured kurta.
- Bright from Benaras: If chanderi appeals to you, this one is your ideal pick. The banarasi buttis add a little dazzle to delight and jazz you up for a function you’re excitedly looking forward to.
- Quilted patterns: Quilted look is trending in the men’s fashion world and this one’s a special pick by our curators because the design includes motifs on either ends that adds just the right amount of detail to your perfect look.
- Brocade Best: Everything about this jacket reads different. The square collar cut add to your height, the brocade pattern makes it dressy but keeps you at ease. To top it off perfectly, the buttons add a little designer touch to complete the look.
- Pashmina for the winters: Woven in intricate detail, the pattern on this jacket compliments the fabric to make it an ideal piece for you to adorn. Pashmina adds to your charm like nothing else and this jacket could easily be your favourite pick this wedding season.
- Silk silhouette : If you’re not too particular about avoiding black, this silk jacket in black is a classic design. With dori work marking keen floral patterns throughout the jacket, this could be an evergreen addition to your wardrobe.
- Birds of feather: This one’s a complete set in cotton and cotton silk with the kurta gaining flair in a cowl cut and the jacket looking plain yet well detailed with the embroidery nesting softly around where the pocket should be.
- Twisted Cut: Dhruv Vaish’s designs are known for their simplicity and this linen jacket stand true to its label. With a cut that makes it stand tall the rest of the jacket will offer the most naïve look you’d love to attain for a fun evening!
Team up your ethnic ensembles right as you head out this wedding season!