What to Expect at The Trousseau Closet 3rd Edition – A Day of Style by Shaadilogy.com
When: Friday, July 13, 2018 | 11 AM – 8 PM
Where: Burdwan and Coochbehar, The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata
Facebook Event Page: Trousseau Closet 2018, 3rd Edition
Who knows what you need better than your closet? Listen to your closet, and find what you need at The Trousseau Closet.
The 3rd Edition of The Trousseau Closet features a list of some heavy-weights from the fashion industry, along with several young designers from across India. Here’s what to expect:
1. #MyClosetSays FINALLY some Pret by Anju Modi
Anju Modi’s brand new pret line, Swadeshi is being showcased for the very first time in Kolkata. Enjoy shopping from a collection of contemporary Indian fashion, with prices ranging from Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 17,000. Here is a sneak-peek:
2. #MyClosetSays Ridhi Mehra’s Indowesterns are what I need this season
Ridhi Mehra is back at The Trousseau Closet, with her brand new collection, and will also be showcasing a discounted collection at upto 50% off! Don’t miss out on the steal deals!
3. #MyClosetSays can’t wait to have some of the gorgeous embroidered tops by Rimzim Dadu
Back after a successful debut in Kolkata (at The Trousseau Closet 2nd Edition), Rimzim, known for her edgy style and gorgeous pretwear, is bringing a whole new collection of trendy shirts, tops and dresses. Your closet is also sure to love her wave saree!
4. #MyClosetSays Pastels by Shruti Sancheti are always in fashion
Kolkata born Shruti Sancheti has etched her name in the fashion kaleidoscope. With the stars of Veere di Wedding rocking her outfits through the launch events, your closet will thank you for adding some of her latest designs.
5. #MyClosetSays yes to contemporary ethnic fashion by Amrita Thakur
Designed for the woman who likes her ethnicwear to have contemporary ease
6. MyClosetSays bling me up with Vasundhara Mantri’s designs
Kolkata’s celebrated fashion jewelry designer will be happy to help you accessorize your looks with her latest designs!
7. #MyClosetSays I love the detailing on Maulshree Ruia’s ethnicwear!
Exhibiting for the first time in Kolkata, Maulshree Ruia’s ethnicwear are a treat for the closet that craves rich Indian outfits, that retain a contemporary touch.
8. #MyClosetSays I need those bold looks by Vidhi Wadhwani
Your closet longs for bold western wear for women, designed by Vidhi Wadhwani.
9. #MyClosetSays give me something traditional by Sonali Gupta, please?
Sonali Gupta’s collection of traditional, affordable womenswear is sure to turn heads in the upcoming festive season. Why wouldn’t your closet desire one of these?
10. #MyClosetSays I’m always up for shoes by TINT!
Simple, elegant, classy.
11. #MyClosetSays I can never have enough clutches by Suede!
Accessorize your look with Devina Juneja’s fashionable pieces.
#MyClosetSays time to shop at The Trousseau Closet!
Always listen to your closet!
SEE YOU on JULY 13, at THE OBEROI, KOLKATA.