All content in the Website, inter alia text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kaizen, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content in this Website is the exclusive property of Kaizen and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All softwares used in the Website are the property of Kaizen, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright and author' rights laws.
You may not systematically extract/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without Kaizen’s and/or its affiliates (as may be applicable) express written consent apart for Your personal, non-commercial use, but only if You acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. In particular, You may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of the Website, without Kaizen and/or its affiliates (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish Your own database that features substantial parts of the Website without Kaizen and/or its affiliates (as may be applicable) express written consent.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT - [Take Down Notice]
1. If You are the owner of copyright in any content available in the Website and uploaded without Your consent, or You believe that Your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to the Grievance Officer of Kaizen:
- A statement specifying that You have found specific content on the Website e.g., video/ audio/ text/ graphic content, which You believe infringes Your copyright;
- The title and description of the content, as available in the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available;
- Description of the content/work, the copyright which belongs to You, and which You believe has been infringed. In case this information is available on the internet, please send Kaizen a link to the same;
- The country in which Your copyright applies;
- An explanation on how the content available in the Website infringes Your copyright (e.g. in case of any audio content, the musical works or the sound recordings are a copy of Your original works, etc.);
- Your contact information so that Kaizen can get in touch with You (e-mail and/or postal address along with contact number);
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
2. Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If You are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
3. Please send Your copyright infringement notice to the attention of Kaizen at:
The Grievance Officer
Kaizen Webtech LLP
10/4 Alipore Park Place
Kolkata 700 027
4. Please note that the information provided in this notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
5. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if You are not sure whether material available online infringes Your copyright, please contact a lawyer.
6. The Grievance Officer should be contacted only if You believe that Your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring in the Website or on websites linked to or from the Website, or in connection with the Services provided in the Website. All other inquiries directed to the Grievance Officer will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the feedback procedure referenced in the Website.
This Copyright Policy is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder. Further, this electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This electronic record is published in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder.